Latest Cricket Prediction

 India vs Australia, 5th ODI

Match on: 13 March 2019
Venue- Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

Astro- Analysis:
Once again competition will be equally tough. Both the team will perform equally well. So the match will be extremely tough and spicy. India will fluctuate the match as per regular interval. The match will be entertaining and spicy. The spectator will be breathless at last. India’s young and new batsmen will disappoint. There will be a minor difference in the victory. And victory will be so marginal that 51% chance of Australia and 49% of India.


The views and predictions in this article are of the astrologer Anita Nigam. and Anita Nigam do not undertake any responsibility for the correctness or accuracy of the predictions. and Anita Nigam take no responsibility for any monetary loss by any one from bets/gamble based on these predictions. The Astro-analysis above is of non-commercial use.

No Refund Policy: If a match get abandoned / tied / wash out / draw or did not happened because of any reason, there will be no-refund of the money nor it will be adjusted against any other match.

You can also see